We’d like to inform you that of the 2nd Austrian-Swedish Innovation Exchange Day, which will be held online on 9 March 2022 from 9:30 to 15:30 hrs.
This event is planned in cooperation of the Embassy of Sweden in Austria with FFG, AWS, Atlas Copco, Ericsson, Saab and Stora Enso.
During the online event, representatives of business, academia and government from both countries will be discussing different aspects of How to boost business resilience and ensure sustainable growth through digital innovation in the post-COVID environment. The program includes presentations of digital technology solutions developed by start-ups from both countries. Corporates will be sharing their experiences in using digital innovations for sustaining business during and after the pandemic.
Presentations on Enterprise Europe Network and the Eureka & Eurostars funding schemes, as well as panel discussions with speakers including:
- Margarete Schramböck – Austrian Minister for Digital and Economic Affairs,
- Anna Hallgren – Swedish Minister for Foreign Trade and Nordic Affairs
- Harald Mahrer – CEO of Wirtschaftskammer Österreich
- Gunilla Nordlöf – General Director of Tillväxtverket – the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth
- Henrietta Egerth – CEO of FFG
- Florian Fraucher – Director General for Economic Affairs, Innovation and International Policy from the Austrian Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs
- Jessica Svennebring – Head of Digital Transformation Department at Vinnova – the Swedish Innovation Agency
- Anders Ynnerman – Professor, Linköping University
- Thomas Zemen – Austrian Institute of Technology
Three moderated roundtables devoted to digital innovations in the areas of Industry 4.0, Sustainability and Customer Interaction will follow. We encourage you to join these roundtables and contribute to the discussions. The program can be downloaded here.
Please contact the embassy team at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the event.